It can be a challenging task to redo your small bathroom. When the space is limited, it becomes particularly challenging to incorporate the desired design elements while still maintaining a functional bathroom. So, if your bathroom is small and you need some decorative ideas for it, then you have come to the right place.
1. Add Mirrors: Adding mirrors across an entire wall can instantly double the look and feel of a small space. Mirrors are also effective for reflecting light, so that you can make the most of both natural light and light fixtures. You can always choose from a variety of decorative mirrors to add a touch of style to the bathroom.
2. Create An Accent Wall: If you want to add a splash of color to your small bathroom, you got to place it on the back wall. This technique will not only give your bathroom depth but also add life to it. If you wish to add some pattern, then use it in the same fashion. However, adding too much color can dilute the effect hence concentrate only on one section and keep the rest of the walls simple and light in color.
3. Plants and Flowers: Surround yourself with a bevy of flowers and green plants to create a soothing ambiance of your very own. It is also said that houseplants helps to purify the air. Well, now you’ve got more than one reason to put plants in your bathroom!
4. Wall-mount sink: Install a wall-mount sink to make your small bathroom look bigger. This type of sink is designed to free your floor space and give your small bathroom a unique and stylish look.
5. Colorful Displays: If you want to revamp your bathroom while maintaining a pretty palette, all you need to do is boost your bathroom’s color scheme by adding different colored towels to the wall-hung storage units. To give it a bubbly and lively look, accent a green and blue scheme with occasional pops of coral. Trust me, they look absolutely amazing!
6. Quirky Hand-Towel Holders: You can add personality to your bathroom by adding quirky hand-towel holders. Small touches like these would never go unnoticed!
Which decorative ideas do you like the best? Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you think!
In a Living Room, the sofa set is most likely the focal point. That inevitably also brings the wall above the couch into attention. Now Decorating an entire wall can be a daunting task, but with a few creative ideas we can boost that wall and bring it to life.
Think Big, Hang Big: Choose a single piece of art which is gigantic in size. Make sure when you hang it on the wall, the bottom edge of the frame is around8-10inches above the sofa. Choose from a wide range of images and works of art. And, stop not till you have that perfect piece of art up on your wall.
Magic of Three: If you like a more theatrical color palette, mix in a bold art with a red or black hue to give your wall a dramatic look. Display a series of 3 piece art work. It is a great way to bid farewell to that dull empty wall.
A Wall For Books: Are you a Bibliophile? You’ll agree when I say that there is no better sight than that of an wall covered with books. Mark the central area and place your couch right in front of a well-stocked bookshelf. Get hold of a cuppa and a good book and make yourself comfortable on that couch.
Gallery Wall: An idea which is rapidly gaining popularity is the gallery wall. They are perfect to create a collage of various art works,photographs,wall hangings and mirrors in frames of different sizes. There are no set patterns to it’s alignment. Mix, match and watch the uneven display enjoy the limelight.
Decorated Mantel: Gone are the days when mantels were meant only for over the fireplace. For a unique living room focal point, secure a mantel just above your sofa and decorate it with candles and small plants.
And if you have any tips or insights, please leave a comment and let us know.
A room looks its best when its furniture and décor exhibits a blend of comfort and style and without a shadow of doubt the living room takes the center stage in your home. Hence, the configuration and choice of living room furniture is of utmost importance and MOBEL FURNITURE STORE has just the thing you need. Let me take you on a guided tour as to which furniture will best serve your interests.
- Sofa Set: The key furniture to any living room is the Sofa Set, your personal de stressor. Invest in a sofa set and your job is half done. Choose among a wide range of sofa sets at MOBEL HOME STORE and ensure good times for you and your guests.
- Coffee Table: Looking for a furnishing that is both practical and aesthetically appealing? Well, look no further than coffee tables. Coffee tables are designed from various materials to suit the customers’ taste. If you are into antique furniture, go for the wooden ones. For the lovers of modern style, the glass table top design is an absolute must.
- Bar Furniture: Add panache and finesse to your Living Room with the modular bar cabinets and stools. Before you select upon the furnishing, keep in mind the dimensions you wish to fit in the furniture. That way you will make the most of every piece of furniture. The only thing left to do after purchasing your choice of bar counter is to dim the lights, turn up the volume and pour a glass of your favorite
The makers of fine furniture at MOBEL Furniture STORE are meticulous craftsmen who design furniture to cater to your needs. Browse through the finest collection of furniture at Mobel Furniture, your one stop solution to comfort and elegance.