A room looks its best when its furniture and décor exhibits a blend of comfort and style and without a shadow of doubt the living room takes the center stage in your home. Hence, the configuration and choice of living room furniture is of utmost importance. Transform your house into a home with quality timber from reputed and trusted furniture stores only. Read on to add a new personality to your living room.
• Sofa Sets: The key furniture to any living room is the Sofa Set, your personal de stressor. Invest in a sofa set and double the grace of your living room because without it, the room becomes all so dull. If you haven’t invested in a sofa yet, do it right away.
• Coffee Table: Looking for a furnishing that is both practical and aesthetically appealing? Well, look no further than Coffee Tables. Coffee tables are designed from various materials to suit the customers’ taste. If you are into antique furniture, go for the wooden ones. For the lovers of modern style, the glass table top design is an absolute must.
• Floor Lamps: Slip a floor lamp in your living room and add exuberance instantly. Apart from the warmth it offers, it also has an added feature of flexibility to its name. In future if the need arises to rearrange your furniture, you can easily rearrange your lighting as well.
• Bar Furniture: Add panache and finesse to your living room with the modular bar cabinets and stools. Before you select upon the furnishing, keep in mind the dimensions you wish to fit in the furniture. That way you will make the most of every piece of furniture. The only thing left to do after purchasing your choice of bar counter is to dim the lights, turn up the volume and pour a glass of your favorite drink and get the party rolling. Sophistication and convenience rolled in one.
Browse through the finest collection of Furniture at MOBEL , your one stop solution to comfort and elegance.
Let’s face it, the living room is one of the most important places in a home since its where the family spends the maximum time together. Also, it is the place where your guests come in. Hence starting from your best family time moments to what the outside world thinks of you are all crucially linked to your living room, specifically boiling down to basically two points – how it looks and how comfortable it is.
To achieve both of the above, the most crucial thing is the right furniture! Choosing the right furniture for your living room in 90% of your Interior Décor done! However, with so many themes, styles and options to choose from, it might be a daunting task. All you need to do is to follow these basic three steps to choosing the right furniture and getting the perfect Living Room Décor!
1.Identify the Focal Point: The focal point of a living room is that particular spot which begs attention right when you enter the room. The logical first step to choosing the right furniture is to first identifying this focal point since the tip is to place your furniture from and around there.
2.Decide on the Interior Design Theme: This refers to the interior design theme that your furniture would need to reflect. The three basic themes are:
- Traditional: To achieve the traditional look, you need to choose furniture that looks ornate and elegant. Traditional furniture are more formal and includes features such as ornately rolled arms, skirted bottoms and overall curved outlines. Material is usually wood while colours usually range from ivory to rich hues.
- Modern / Contemporary: This look consists of furniture that has straight, clean lines and looks very sleek. Usual material includes Metal and glass while colours range from white to any other neutral colour.
- Casual: The casual theme is all about being cozy and comfortable. This includes comfortable seating in bright colours making use of prints, patterns and anything & everything that is casual and creates a friendly ambience.
3. Choose your furniture: Now that you know your theme and exactly where to place your furniture, choosing the exact pieces would be child’s play! The various elements of living room furniture are:
- Ottomans and Stools
- Coffee Tables / Side Tables or Accent Table
The secret is to focus on the ‘livable part’ of the décor. Hence go for two sofas facing each other or one sofa and two swivel chairs facing it to encourage interaction. The swivel chairs along with a few ottomans and stools here and there creates the comfortable feel as well as can be moved around to give a new look each time. Coffee tables and other occasional tables which are movable also create a congenital atmosphere since you know that there’s always a place nearby to keep a vase, a lamp or merely to keep your drink.
So what are you waiting for? Now that you know exactly how to go about choosing the furniture for your living room…go ahead and get it!