If you are thinking of buying new furniture or just in the mood to shuffle stuff around a bit to give your living space a new look this year, you’re at the right place! Mobel Furniture is here to share the hottest 5 furniture trends of 2015 as given by the furniture and interior experts so that you can bring that style quotient that you see on magazine pages right in your home!
2015’s furniture trends are an interesting mix of traditional and modern look & appeal with a splash of bright colours thrown in! The top 5 trends are:
1. Floral Furniture: Yes, you read it right. After not being in fashion for ages, floral furniture is back and this time with a bang! A paisley printed sofa, a floral armchair or even a floral corner table thrown in your living room can instantly add that touch of glam to your interiors and start conversations! The hottest sofas and armchairs trending this season are all floral! The beauty of this trend is that it goes equally well with both traditional and modern living spaces.
2. Painted Oak: After almost a decade of glass Dining Tables and the ultra modern dining spaces, 2015 is seeing a shift in the trend. The dining room furniture trend of 2015 spells out 100% natural look as the current fashion fad. Oak being available in a wide range of colours is the material of choice and painted oak tables, chairs, cabinets, etcwith its beautiful look and incredibly aesthetic versatility is the choice for both classic and modern dining spaces.
3. Solid Hues & Fabric: Solid coloured, fabric sofas are back in action after losing out to its leather counterparts in the last decades. Its sheer versatility is what brings this stylish furniture trend back to the picture. While leather sofas look best in classic interiors amidst warm colour schemes, solid coloured fabric sofas can maintain the glam quotient both in classic as well as ultra-modern spaces. Also, its easily customizable aspect in terms of its upholstery has brought it back as one of the top trends of 2015!
4. Contrast Walls: Contrast walls are a key to great Interior Designing and have been trending for some time now and is here to stay in 2015 as well. However, what to contrast and how is the question here, depending on your space& interior décor. Contrast walls with one wall being in contrast with the rest of the room, or contrast in the flooring from the furniture or interesting contrast walls against white or light coloured furniture are all hot trends of 2015 which can be pondered upon to bring out the best for your space.
5. Minimalist Bedrooms: Can minimalism ever go out of trend? The mantra in 2015 for Bedroom Furniture is – Go Simple & Stylish. Mobel Furniture’s personal favourite is white gloss furniture, like its bedroom set KV-9911 that works well for both master and guest bedrooms, and fits perfectly for both cozy-romantic or family environment. Pair a white gloss furniture with a contrast wall and voila, your bedroom comes right out of the magazine pages!