Here’s some easy to remember and simple to follow tips that would make your room look wow!
1. Paint it last:- There are thousands of paint colors with various tints, tones and shades. And each one looks different from home to home, because light sources vary. You want the color that best complements your upholstery, artwork, rug and whatever else. You can pick that color only if your stuff is actually inside your home. Try this to get a great Interior Decor that you would love to possess.
2. Breathing space to your furniture:- Resist overcrowding a room. You don’t need to fill up a space with lots of Furniture. Spend more of your budget on fewer but better-quality pieces and make your look elegant yet simple.
3. Hang it right:- In a room where higher ceiling, there might be a tendency to hang the art higher. But it needs to relate to human scale, not the structure’s scale. Therefore hang it right.
4. Arranging furniture on a rug:- There are basically three ways you can arrange furniture on your rug.
All on: The rug is large enough to place all of the furniture legs on top of it. This creates a more luxurious feel. For this, bigger is better.
All off: If you have a small room, keeping all legs off the rug is a great cost-effective choice.
Front on: Put just the front feet of all your Seating Pieces on the rug to tie the arrangement together visually and create a well-defined space while lending a feeling of openness.
5.Do not be too theme-y:- Do not follow themes blindly. And do not be too theme-y. Remember keeping simple is the mantra.
6. Concentrate on the focal point:- Choose the star of your room and make it the focal point to anchor the room. Allow other items to take a secondary role. Prevent visual noise.