It takes seven hues to put a rainbow together and as you step inside Eastern India’s biggest home décor address, Mobel Furniture Store, you will realize the sheer impact colors can have on the mind. Wallpapers with various colors are back in vogue as more and more people opt for it to transform and dramatize the interiors with a distinctive blend of pattern, shine and texture. Apart from Furniture for very space, Mobel offers an unlimited dose of breathtaking designer wallpapers which is sure to put your home on trend with the latest changes in the interior designing world.
Covers Cracked Walls Easily: Unlike wall paint, wallpaper has the unique ability to easily cover cracked or damaged walls. In cases like these, textured wallpapers are a boon. They work exceptionally well in these conditions as even the slightest of wall imperfections are comfortably hidden beneath the wallpaper.
Durability: Even the best of wall paints eventually chip off or fade when exposed to sunlight and areas in home where there is high traffic. However, paints with the right finish can last up to maximum 5 years. Hence, the need for retouching surfaces every 5years.
On the other hand, Wallpaper will be your companion in the long run. Experts are of the opinion that a one-time application is good enough to last for at least 15 years.
Expense: When it comes to taking a look at the price tag, wallpaper is expensive compared to wall paints. However, you must keep in mind the durability factor. Although wallpaper is expensive, it is but a one-time investment. Because it lasts longer, it is actually quite reasonable in the long run.
Various Design Patterns: Wallpapers come in a wide array of design elements or patterns. There is no dearth of variety when it comes to selecting the right wallpaper. Until the right pattern in the right color comes your way, keep browsing through the wallpaper catalogues.
What is your favorite pattern and color when it comes to picking a wallpaper for your home? Comment below and let us know.
Meet Mobel Furniture That Works Double Shift
In a fast paced world like ours, where we are constantly multitasking( well, we’ve been know to answer phone calls and cook at the same time, text and watch television both at the same time) so it’s only normal that we expect our furniture to do at least two things if not more at the same time. It is extremely helpful if one piece of furniture can serve twin purpose. Here’s a list of our favorite multitasking Mobel Furniture designs which does more that meets the eye.
Smart Sofa Cum Bed :- Owing to it’s multitasking ability, this ingenious invention has made it to the top of our double-duty furniture list. Besides the advantage of being cost-effective, this mult-functional furniture not only gives you room to be more creative but also saves space. It is the perfect piece of furniture for unplanned sleepovers, visiting relatives, and that one buddy who’s had one too many. They come in a myriad of colors and designs to choose from and are ideal for small apartments.
Multi-Functional Ottomans:- Did you know that the ottoman’s live multiple lives? Introduced in Europe way back in the 18th C, this versatile piece of furniture was primarily designed to serve as a stool or a footrest. Gone are the days when they were used solely for footrest purpose. The latest trend is to use this furniture as side tables or coffee tables, when not being used as a footrest or stool. Storage ottomans have space built into the design, so that it can double as a hidden place to stow away papers, magazines, dirty laundry and bills.
Multitasking Coffee Tables:- Apart from their fundamental purpose of being a table for supporting beverages, newspapers and magazines, coffee tables in the present times have evolved and become mutable things. The modern coffee table is designed with much thought to serve dual utility. It comes with a table top which is usually made of glass or wood where you can serve your guests delightful evening snacks. On the other hand, the beautifully cut out drawer can be used to conceal remote controls and other belongings, thereby making your humble abode infinitely interesting. Another trending type is the coffee table with stools underneath. It’s a brilliant way to save space and create a warm and cozy spot for home entertainment.
Which is your favorite and why? Have other suggestions? Let us know in the comments.
Almost every living room has a television which ends up becoming the focal point of that room. Now instead of showcasing your television as the only hero of the living room, try finding an entertainment unit that will not only complement the style of your room but will also let you display your other homewares, showpiece, items of home décor or photo frames on the same place without any clutter.
We, at Mobel are here to help you choose the perfect entertainment unit for your room.
1. Large Entertainment Unit:- Large entertainment units usually leave room for the TV in the center with shelves, cabinets and drawers surrounding it. Choosing a large Entertainment Unit will draw one’s attention not only to the television but also place the cabinet,drawers,books and other items of display in the spotlight. Entertainment units with an open back will help the furniture to blend in with the color of your living space. They are available in a range of styles to suit any décor and are usually ideal for large rooms.
2. Low Entertainment Unit: Low entertainment units are designed specifically to leave more scope for artwork, photographs and floating shelves. This piece of furniture provides a table top space to place your television on it. With frames and artworks hanging above the television, the wall will become a signature style, which will truly reflect your taste.
3.Corner Entertainment Unit: In most of the cases, the corner in any room layout happens to be one of the most underused areas. Make the most of these little nooks by using either a modern TV stand or a wall-mounted entertainment unit. Then all that’s left to do is to gently tuck your television away in that cozy corner. This piece of furniture is ideal for rooms with small space.
4.TV Stands with Flat Panel Mounts: Flat-screen televisions have become the norm as prices continue to drop. Not only do they come with an wide range of features but they also look very stylish. This lets you display your TV on the tabletop and should you choose to mount it on the wall, it comes with metallic wall mount placement options too. It is not only stylish but also highly durable.
Looking for other home décor ideas? Feel free to check out our post on 10 inexpensive and easy home décor hacks.
The dining space in your home is not just a place where you sit down to eat your day’s meal. But it is also a place where you get together to engage in a relaxing conversation with the rest of your family with good food for company. Hence, it is vital that the dining space has a positive ambiance.
An important part of a good dining experience is owing a good dining set. Do you own the right dining set? No, still on the hunt for the perfect Dining Table and Chairs? We, at Mobel will help you choose the perfect Dining Set for your home through these simple 7 tips.
1. Have a budget and stick to it:- When you browse an online furniture store or visit a store, you will have so many options to choose for your Dining Set. Not having a particular budget might tempt you to fall for expensive sets. However, if you set a budget and stick to it, you will be able to pick one without much trouble. It is also important that you spend wisely and stay within the set limit so that you can buy other items of utility.
2. Users of the Dining Set:- It is important that you know your users. That way you can decide whether you need a 4 seater or a 6 seater dining table set. If you like friends coming over more often, you can always add some extra seats.
3. Know thy Space Well:- You need to have a clear idea of the space available for your dining are. If you have a big space, bring in a big oval or rectangular table. However, if the available space is small you can always go for a round or a small rectangular table to maximize ease of movement around it.
4. Know Your Style:- So, before you zero down on your favorite dining set, keep in mind what style best reflects you. If you like modern styles, go for dining sets with sleek lines and less carvings. If you like a more Victorian or classic look, select a dining set with detailed carvings and decorative mouldings.
5. Go Shopping!:- Now that you know what to consider while buying the perfect dining set, get going and start shopping. For more tricks and tips on Buying Furniture, follow our blog.
Study shows that an average office worker spends about 65%-75% of their working hours sitting in a chair at a workstation or at a desk. This statistics in itself acts as a potential evidence that connects Office Chairs selection to the overall productivity of the office. In spite of the importance surrounding the choice of office chairs, many still purchase without much thought. The only thought which makes to the top is the price tag. That however should be changed.
Here’s what we think should stand tall on your list when you plan to purchase office chairs.
1. Ergonomics:- Ergonomics play a pivotal role in office chair purchase decisions. It is highly recommended that office chairs have an ergonomic design so that the user can sit comfortably while at work. Comfort at work will increase work efficiency and greatly impact productivity. The easiest way to zero down on your office chair is to look for a chair that can easily be adjusted (height and seat-tilt wise) with the turn of a lever.
2. Materials:- When it comes to material selection, there are different types of materials to choose from. These include mesh, metal, leather, vinyl and fabric. With ergonomics emerging as the trending feature for chairs, many companies are giving a nod to ergonomic chairs with mesh backing for a more comfortable,durable and sturdy experience.
3. Wheels:- In Office, it often happens that you need to move from one desk to the other,hence wheels are recommended for ease of movement. Also, sometimes it happens that you need to move your chair into the conference room, at times like these wheels come handy. Chairs with wheels provide stability and easy mobility.
4. Overall Durability:- Chairs are usually considered as daily workhorses hence you need to choose very wisely or else you might end up buying far more often than you would like to. The important features to pay attention to are: base stability, seat back, armrest, tilt mechanism,wheels and long term seating impact.
If you are looking for new chairs for your office, you can drop by at Mobel Store or talk to one of our Office Furniture experts to find out more about the different types of office chairs.
In a Living Room, the sofa set is most likely the focal point. That inevitably also brings the wall above the couch into attention. Now Decorating an entire wall can be a daunting task, but with a few creative ideas we can boost that wall and bring it to life.
Think Big, Hang Big: Choose a single piece of art which is gigantic in size. Make sure when you hang it on the wall, the bottom edge of the frame is around8-10inches above the sofa. Choose from a wide range of images and works of art. And, stop not till you have that perfect piece of art up on your wall.
Magic of Three: If you like a more theatrical color palette, mix in a bold art with a red or black hue to give your wall a dramatic look. Display a series of 3 piece art work. It is a great way to bid farewell to that dull empty wall.
A Wall For Books: Are you a Bibliophile? You’ll agree when I say that there is no better sight than that of an wall covered with books. Mark the central area and place your couch right in front of a well-stocked bookshelf. Get hold of a cuppa and a good book and make yourself comfortable on that couch.
Gallery Wall: An idea which is rapidly gaining popularity is the gallery wall. They are perfect to create a collage of various art works,photographs,wall hangings and mirrors in frames of different sizes. There are no set patterns to it’s alignment. Mix, match and watch the uneven display enjoy the limelight.
Decorated Mantel: Gone are the days when mantels were meant only for over the fireplace. For a unique living room focal point, secure a mantel just above your sofa and decorate it with candles and small plants.
And if you have any tips or insights, please leave a comment and let us know.