Is your Small Kitchen troubling you? Want to expand the size of your kitchen without adding extra square foot? If yes is your answer, then follow these simple tips to intelligently modify your kitchen space and make it look bigger.
1. Go the Modular way: Every kitchen has different needs. At Mobel Furniture, Modular kitchens are designed cleverly to maximize work in minimum time with the aid of “optimum space utilization”. A clutter free environment can generate productive work, and if your kitchen can offer you that for starters, cooking will become enjoyable. Get yourself a modular kitchen and season everything with love. You can choose from a wide range of modular kitchen layouts at a budget friendly price from MOBEL to suit your needs. Here are the different types-
- L-Shaped kitchen: As the name suggests, the layout of the kitchen is in the shape of the letter L. One of the best features of the L shaped kitchen is that it blends space maximization with required utility.
- U-Shaped kitchen: Cook in a leisurely fashion with the U-shaped modular kitchen. It is designed to maximize storage space and utility items.
- Straight or Parallel Kitchen: Small apartments or flats tend to have more length than breadth and hence this type is apt to optimize convenience and ample working space.
2. Pick Soft-toned Paints: Lighter colored paints play a prime role in making a small space appear bigger and inviting. Experts suggest painting walls with soft hues like beige, cream or off-white to reflect the natural light in a room.
3. Mix Ambient and Natural Lighting: Create an open feel by keeping room for a window space in your kitchen. Window makes way for natural daylight thus visually expanding the space. Choose task and ambient lighting to give you the same effect at night.
Do the above and you will be amazed to see your small kitchen looking comparatively bigger than it really is. Give it a go and you never know, your friends might want to borrow tips from you when it comes to making a small kitchen look big.