Let’s face it, the living room is one of the most important places in a home since its where the family spends the maximum time together. Also, it is the place where your guests come in. Hence starting from your best family time moments to what the outside world thinks of you are all crucially linked to your living room, specifically boiling down to basically two points – how it looks and how comfortable it is.
To achieve both of the above, the most crucial thing is the right furniture! Choosing the right furniture for your living room in 90% of your Interior Décor done! However, with so many themes, styles and options to choose from, it might be a daunting task. All you need to do is to follow these basic three steps to choosing the right furniture and getting the perfect Living Room Décor!
1.Identify the Focal Point: The focal point of a living room is that particular spot which begs attention right when you enter the room. The logical first step to choosing the right furniture is to first identifying this focal point since the tip is to place your furniture from and around there.
2.Decide on the Interior Design Theme: This refers to the interior design theme that your furniture would need to reflect. The three basic themes are:
- Traditional: To achieve the traditional look, you need to choose furniture that looks ornate and elegant. Traditional furniture are more formal and includes features such as ornately rolled arms, skirted bottoms and overall curved outlines. Material is usually wood while colours usually range from ivory to rich hues.
- Modern / Contemporary: This look consists of furniture that has straight, clean lines and looks very sleek. Usual material includes Metal and glass while colours range from white to any other neutral colour.
- Casual: The casual theme is all about being cozy and comfortable. This includes comfortable seating in bright colours making use of prints, patterns and anything & everything that is casual and creates a friendly ambience.
3. Choose your furniture: Now that you know your theme and exactly where to place your furniture, choosing the exact pieces would be child’s play! The various elements of living room furniture are:
- Ottomans and Stools
- Coffee Tables / Side Tables or Accent Table
The secret is to focus on the ‘livable part’ of the décor. Hence go for two sofas facing each other or one sofa and two swivel chairs facing it to encourage interaction. The swivel chairs along with a few ottomans and stools here and there creates the comfortable feel as well as can be moved around to give a new look each time. Coffee tables and other occasional tables which are movable also create a congenital atmosphere since you know that there’s always a place nearby to keep a vase, a lamp or merely to keep your drink.
So what are you waiting for? Now that you know exactly how to go about choosing the furniture for your living room…go ahead and get it!
Furniture is among the most fundamental objects in all homes. An individual takes great interest in planning as well as designing all parts of their home for it to truly reflect their standard of living.
Choice of home furniture isn’t a simple task and is among the overwhelming challenges you must face. Therefore, be careful ahead of buying anything for your home. The days are past when house furniture happened to be crafted from wood only and the present day furniture is crafted from wood, glass, steel, leather, plastic, granite with the list tending to be never-ending. With many options at your disposal, you can pick diverse themes for all parts of your home to make it appear distinctive and special.
With time the furniture design has also changed. However, it’s always prudent to pick the latest or contemporary one instead of opting for an old-fashioned one. There’re such a lot of varieties accessible in contemporary furniture, whether it’s the living room furniture, Bedroom Furniture or the dinning room furniture, that one is able to easily smarten up their house.
Your Living room is among the vital parts of your home where families as well as guests spend a lot of time together and thus archaic furniture in the living room possibly will make you self-conscious while welcoming your guests and relatives. Decorating your living room by means of leather sofa together with superb sprawl chairs will certainly make your room among the most stunning and charming places.
The Bedroom is a place where every person spends his leisure time and relaxes himself. Thus the furniture theme must be extremely eye-pleasing and gorgeous. You can go for bedroom sets made from wood / plush leather and you may also opt for contemporary benches, dresser, and wardrobes, which add to the room’s attractiveness.
Dining place is a place for meetings and discussions besides being the place for dining. Gracefully designed glass tables or skillfully carved wooden tables are among the contemporary furniture items which will certainly give your dining room or kitchen a charming look.
We are among the top Furniture Stores in Kolkata and Bangalore for buying different varieties of contemporary furniture for your home. You can choose from a wide range of products designed to suit varied tastes. Buy great quality furniture at reasonable prices at Mobel. Go ahead and make a beautiful home!
These days, the sizes of homes are getting smaller day by day and as a result, the space concerns for kitchens have become really important. As the kitchen is the only area where home dwellers spend most of the time while being at home, thus it needs to be roomy and hygienic as well to keep up both health and well being of the residents. The necessity for limited spaces in the flats or homes has contributed to the emergence of modern kitchens.
With the evolution of modular kitchen designs offered by mobel homestore, it has become possible to bring out a huge change in the way which the kitchen appears. Therefore, more and more homeowners are now replacing their traditional kitchens with the elegant and sophisticated kitchens. With the incorporation of different stylish kitchen design ideas like cabinets, storage facilities and some other types of modern accessories, the modular kitchens are bringing convenience and comfort to the homemakers in various ways. As a result, the conventional kitchens are fading away from the modern lifestyle.
There are different types of accessories that the homeowners can include to the kitchen areas as per their preferences. Some of the important accessories that can take the kitchen interior design to a new level while making the activity of cooking a great fun are:
- The hobs or cooking ranges, which can be fixed into the granite countertops.
- Cooker hoods for eliminating the smoke from the kitchen space
- Pull out drawers or the units where one can store various kitchen essentials
- Shutter spaces to store crockery like the bowls and plates clean and safe
- Adjustable shelves in stores which can also be used for the purpose of storage
So, the modular kitchen designs India is the ideal solution for every home with limited space. Besides, here different types of designs and varieties can be integrated or disintegrated quite easily. Another great thing about these kitchens is that these are very durable and therefore last for a really long time.
Now let’s have a look at some other great features that make these kitchens unique as well as the must have for every modern home:
- The modular kitchens can be fitted with different types of accessories to make these kitchens more modern, more sophisticated and well equipped. The accessories like the sleek glass work, elegant fittings, trendy wood finishes joined with some latest gadgets. Besides, it is also really easy to install these accessories as most of the fittings are ready made. These kitchen accessories last for a really long period in case they are bought from any authentic dealer.
- A complete range of designs and colors are found in this type of kitchen design. Besides, it is also possible to lay these designs in various ways to broaden the shape and style of entire kitchen space. The most popularly used kitchen shapes are L shape and U shape ones.
- Different types of stylish and chic hardware like vibrant colored doors, stainless steel doorknobs etc. can also be included in this type of kitchens even in case of the modular small kitchen design.
Welcome to MoBEL Home Store Blog.