Kitchen is the place where one unwinds after a long day and cooks (sometimes even enjoys) a hearty meal. However, a disorganized kitchen that does not fully utilize its space can leave one starving for some space and clarity. With clever planning and organization, even a tiny kitchen can be transformed into an ideal kitchen that lives up to its full potential when it comes to space.
Modular kitchen is the key to have a perfectly organized kitchen
A modular kitchen is not just sleek and stylish but also designed for convenience and functionality. If properly designed and executed, a modular kitchen can make the best use of kitchen space. Yes, planning a modular kitchen from scratch is much easier. But, this does not mean an existing kitchen can’t be renovated into a modern one. Here’s a guide to planning the perfect modular kitchen.
- Design – Blindly copying the style of a modular kitchen from a magazine or the internet will get you nowhere. Your kitchen must be designed according to the space available and your needs. Depending on these factors, you may either have a U-, C- or an L-shaped kitchen.
- Storage – Your kitchen area must be used intelligently to maximize the storage space. You may install pull out cabinets from floor to ceiling, overhead cabinets or multifunctional storage units for the creation of extra space. However, remember to not go overboard and create a cluttered kitchen.
- Appliances – Install only those appliances which you would truly need and use instead of the ones you see in the showroom. Grills with a combination of stovetop and grill oven or microwave and heat ovens are two of some great ideas.
- Partition – One of the best ways to utilize your kitchen space is to divide it into parts based on your requirements. Glass partitions are an interesting and appealing approach to modern kitchens that can allow you to engage with your guests or watch TV while cooking.
- Breakfast counter – Do you like the idea of cooking as well as serving a delicious meal around your kitchen without having to go through the trouble of carrying hot plates to the dining table? Then you must install a breakfast counter in your kitchen. This way, you can indulge in a conversation with your loved ones while you cook for them. You may get a multifunctional storage unit that can be pulled down into a breakfast counter or a counter with storage units beneath to save space.
These were some of the ways that you must consider to be able to utilize the space of your kitchen to the fullest. So, are you ready to buy modular kitchen? If yes, then you must see our exclusive collection of sleek modular kitchens at MoBEL. We are the leading company offering a unique modular kitchen in Solid Wood and High Gloss.